Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bite of Las Vegas

Bite of Las Vegas is a music and food festival.

There is lots of food, music, and some fun stuff

for the kids to do. We had lots of fun!



Maddie's balloon fairy.



She also got her face painted with her favorite...Wags the dog!


Lenka performing.


Maddie going down the slide. They charge $1 per slide, you could burn through $100 in about 5 minutes so we had to limit her to just a couple rides!







Maddie practically trampled this poor boy trying to get up the slide.


I didn't think she'd like this ferris wheel, or as she calls it the steering wheel, but she LOVED it!







3 comments:

Katie beth said...

We wish we could have been there! Looks like it was tons of fun!

Butler Blog said...

I am so glad that you found me on facebook! I have seriously been trying to get in touch with girls from SUU and I haven't had any luck. Where are you and Seth living at? I see you have a little girl and one on the way! That's really exciting.
I am actually a teacher at West Point Jr. High and we are living in Layton.

The Hammonds said...

Looks like so much fun! She is so freaking cute!

Slideshow