Friday, April 10, 2009

Lots of Picts...






My two girls...






























Bailee at 5 weeks



















Smiles :)




















She got her first buzz and is looking so much better! She had a serious old man do going for a few days there...















Playing dress-up with momo.






































































Owen and Maddie playing...











Painting Annie's fingernails, Maddie LOVED this, but I think Annie loved it more, Haha!





4 comments:

Mitzi said...

What cute girls!!!!

Kimi said...

your kids are getting so big-the little cuties (:

Anonymous said...

I need your help! I have been looking for Laura for like 10 years now! We were really good friends in high school but after she and Alan left St. George, we lost touch. Is there any way at all I can get her email from you? Mine is rachel@pointemblems.com. I would really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Lindsey. She is a spitting image of her mother! Congrats. That is so fun. I can't believe you're a mother of two. So freaking cute.

Slideshow