Monday, May 18, 2009

Bailee's Nebulizer

So at Bailee's two-month check up I told the doctor that she had been having this little cough in the morning and at night, literally maybe like 5-10 coughs. I didn't think it was even a big deal but I decided to tell him about it anyway. Turns out he said it could be three things, RSV, a cough or asthma! I guess when he listened to her lungs he could hear some wheezing which is never good. So now we get to do these FUN nebulizer treatments 3-4 times a day, boy does she love it ;). Hope she gets better soon!!










5 comments:

Jill said...

A nebulizer is a good thing. Most adults who've told me they use one have said that breathing after a treatment never had felt better. Daven uses one everytime we go to a doctor about a cold.

l&slittle said...

I know it's a good thing, I was just completely blindsided because she didn't act sick or sound sick, no running nose, nothing! So when he told me that she was going to have to have these treatments, I was just kind of floored, but he is a very thorough doctor so I'm glad he caught it!

levilacyeaston said...

Oh she is so cute! That big thing on her makes me sad. Have you gotten the results of the tests?

The Hammonds said...

Poor thing! Hopefully she doesn't have asthma. We need her to have strong lungs for soccer! Bailee looks just like you! seriously, you guys are twins! I love it.

Mich and Nate said...

Poor little thing! How is she doing now? You need to update, I am dying to see some more pics of your cute family :)

Slideshow