Sunday, September 27, 2009

Maddie's First Day of Preschool



So for preschool on Friday I asked Maddie if I could do her hair, and she actually let me! As some of you may know that is a MAJOR breakthrough. She barely lets me brush her hair, let alone put something in it. She looked so cute with her hair done up.
























Maddie started preschool on Monday. I knew she was going to have a hard time when it was time for me to leave, and she did...I thought by Friday she would be doing better, but turns out Friday was the worst day yet. Hopefully Monday she'll start warming up to the idea of leaving me for a whole TWO hours. I love her, my little drama queen!









6 comments:

Katie beth said...

haha....i can't believe she let you do her hair!! Cute! luckily her hair is also cute when you don't do it. I'm tellin you, she's going to be a heartbreaker!!

Precious Cargo said...

I love her hairdo, we to have a fight with the hair and I have a boy... It will be a rough day when striker starts preschool also, sometimes I think he is a girl he is very dramatic. Love the hair keep it up!

The Hammonds said...

How fun!! How sad for you?!!! I know you cried. Maddie is so cute. She looked perfect for her first day at school.

Mitzi said...

Love the cute hair! I can't believe that she's already in preschool!

Leslee said...

Way to go on the hair! I would have no idea how to do that! I love that she's your little drama queen, because that seems quite the opposite of you!

Mich and Nate said...

I just love her! Good job on the hairdo! When I was little I would go put my hair in the school drinking fountian after my mom would do it, cause I hated getting my hair done too.

Slideshow