Monday, November 2, 2009

My Little 8-month Old Trouble Maker




Bailee turns 8-months old this week. She has been such a fun addition to our family. She has such a lively spirit. I can only imagine what she is going to be like once she starts walking...scary!










Tired Bailee.









This is her little evil but cute mischievious smile. She probably just got done climbing the stairs or something.









Think she's teething, she's constantly chewing on something.











One of her favorite places to play, the timeout bench that is currently used only for Maddie. I'm sure she'll have her fair share of time on that bench in time to come.








Getting ready to stand up on the lego box.









Climbing on the timeout bench.










I decided to take a picture rather than help her...











She's always crawling into very small spaces and getting stuck.






1 comment:

Katie beth said...

She is too cute!! I can't wait to see my girls...oh and you guys! Bailee better not cry at me!!

Slideshow