Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!


This year we went to my brother Alan's house for Halloween. We had soup with bread bowls and homemade scones with hot chocolate, and of course we weren't lacking in candy. We had lots of fun and the kids got plenty of candy.

This is Laura as Cleoplatra. She used my moms costume from last year. Maddie, a unicorn, was tired so she was on Laura's back. I would've made her walk!







Our friend Marnie and their cute little girl Lexi as a pink bunny.











Maddie, Megan, Bailee and Tate








Tate and Maddie at the trunk or treat













2 comments:

Precious Cargo said...

Everytime you post you have something fun to tell us about I love it, your little kiddies are dang cute.

Leslee said...

I love the unicorn costume! I've never seen one of those. It totally reminds me of rainbow brite! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Slideshow