Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thanksgiving/Christmas

Well I hope that everyone has had a great holiday season! We have had so much fun spending time with family and friends. I have been such a slack a** when it comes to posting my pictures lately and it finally came back to bite me in the butt. I finally decided to upload my pictures from Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years to update our blog when all of a sudden my pictures disappear off my camera...I was furious! I had SO many memories on my camera. I was really mad because it was Bailee's first Christmas. I have sent my camera to Best Buy and they will hopefully figure out what went wrong. So when and if I am able to salvage those pictures I will post them but as for now you just get this lamo message. Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Precious Cargo said...

I so hope that you find them, my camera is Cruw's hole life............Good luck and I cant wait to see!!!!

levilacyeaston said...

I was so excited to see you had updated and then I read your post. That is so not good news. I really hope they can get it all worked out! How is your dad doing?

Slideshow