Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's a............Girl!

Well Seth is still licking his wounds, haha. He was really hoping for a boy but he is excited about having another girl. I thought I was going to be done at three and I still think I am but I kind of feel bad for Seth not having a boy to pal around with. After three girls though it starts getting a little risky to go for number four!!! Four girls would be SCARY!!! They did move my due date up a few days to November 11, yay! So that means I probably will have her around November 18th if things go as they have for the previous two. Although it would be nice to have one come on time or maybe a little early but trust me I'm not getting my hopes up.

3 comments:

Leslee said...

Holy Moly! 3 girls! I've always had two sisters and I think it's the best. Your girls are going to have so much fun together. I can't wait to see what she'll look like since Maddie and Bailee look so different!

JaceBug said...

Congratulations guys!!!
It's always fun to have a new baby around.

mindy allen said...

were soooo excited for you! boys= a lot of work!!! girls are fun! but, who knows maybe a boy next time?

Slideshow