Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Little Miss Independent

Although this picture was taken just earlier this year our sweet little Bailee has sure changed...a lot! She is quite the independent woman. She is a joy in our lives but she can be quite the challenge at times!

Here are some pictures of Bailee with her new found independence. I don't know how she's developed such a strong personality because for the most part I would say that Seth and I are both pretty mellow but this little one packs quite a punch, literally! I hope you enjoy because she's making me a little CRAZY!!!

Here she is climbing in Maddie's bad.

Blow-drying her hair.

Wearing Maddie's underwear.
Turning on and off the light, over and over...
Climbing the stairs.
Talking on the phone. She called 911 and that was interesting...
Feeding herself.



Drinking ketchup.
mmm

No comments:

Slideshow